Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tik Tok, Lists and Schedules...

I have always been a fan of schedules and lists. They keep me happy, I have Imac on a good schedule, and I just need Daddy Mac to get on board. He is more of a "when the mood strikes" kind of guy. To be honest, I have known this for a very long time (before we were engaged) and knew that it would frustrate me more once Imac got here but I am praying for sanity for the both of us.

I think sometimes I get mad at him and I really don't have a right to be mad because he doesn't know that I just expect him to fall inline with our routine when he thinks that we are just moving on autopilot. I should try to do a better job of explaining that the same things happen all the time in a pattern and maybe keep my check list on the refrigerator and not in my head. Maybe if I spell everything out, he will be able to pick up on things a little faster then when I bark out instructions. I’ll have to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment