I have been back to work from almost 2 months and I still cry on the days that I have to go into the office. He is 3 months old so he is started to grab things and smile learn cause and affect so things are getting interesting and he seems like he is doing somthing new everyday. I hate that my MIL gets to experience it all. I wish that I didn't have to work. It breaks my heart knowing that I can't be with him all day. I know that he doesn't miss me, he is such a social, chatter bug so I'm sure he enjoys his time with grammy but I really don't want to share him.
Today Daddy Mac is home with him. I so wanted to work from home so I could be with him too. This is the longest that the two have been alone ever! I know that its good for the two of them to spend quality time together and I know that Daddy Mac is taking good care of him but I'm jelous that he has a whole day with iMac.
I have 2 days off next week, I can't wait!! 2 wholes days with my buddy all to myself. I can't wait!!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment