My allergies are killing me, my sinus infection seems to be getting worse instead of better and my mothing in law cleaned MY bedroom last week because I was intears because the house is a wreck and my husband likes to come home from work and watch video games and watch baseball all the time. I feel like a single mom with 2 soms and a dog. I can't stand the mess and when I should be taking it easy and trying to get better, I'm packing lunches and making bottles and cleaning bottles and folding laundry and trying to keep the kitchen clean because I can't figure out why there are ants everywhere. I'm exhausted!! I feel like I got hit by a mack truck. I want to move me and iMac in with my parents for a week because that sounds like a vacation. I'm so tired of trying to get my husband to help that I cry, CRY to his mother and I think that she is afriad that I will elave and never come back...as if that were really even an option for this good christian girl. I don't know what else to do. When he does clean he throughs everything in the closet or in the trunck of the car. There are 5, yes 5 bags of clothes that need to be dropped off at good will, do you think that he would offer to drop them off for me since I'm busy with the baby when I'm not working or trying to run a house hold NO!! He just keeps putting more stuff in the car. My car that seats 5 comfortable now only has room for me....do we see the problem here? He will never have sex again unless he starts helping and puting things away properly the first time and taking care of himself, I will not allow myself to risk getting pregnant again ever if he is going to be so unhelpful. He only wants to help when its to his benefit. He only wants to spend time with Ian when he Ian is not crying. I don't get out of the house much and when I do I feel like I need to hurry back. I can't even enjoy a glass of wine because I need to be alert and awake to take care of the baby.
Why can't he get up, shower, pack his lunch and help me get the baby ready? WHY IS THAT SO HARD?
Then there is me... why did I think that he would be anymore helpful with a baby than he was with the dogs....maybe because ITS A BABY. What a joke! I married a lazy slob who talks a good game about making changes and never does.
Thanks for letting me rant.
xox
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment